[Coco] CoCo Keys2USB minor issues.

Paul F fiscap0768 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 02:55:59 EDT 2020

The CocCoKeys2USB is my project. To switch between emulator KeyMaps -
on a CoCo 1/2 keyboard you can use Shift+Enter (version 1.21 or
later), or on a CoCo 3 keyboard you can use Shift+F2.

You can also find updated copies of the documentation and source
code for the microcontroller on GitHub at:
https://github.com/wyndec/CoCoKeys2USB

Paul