[Coco] Zip 100 drive

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 13:45:39 EDT 2020

You have it right.
I want to backup my rsdos zip disk(0 to 255) onto a cf card,  then i can use my cf adapter and laptop to clone the cards .   That way if i ever have the disk fail again i can just write the cloned image back to a cf card and use it with the superIDE

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device