[Coco] Software needed off-topic

Michael Miller mvmiller12 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 17:58:06 EDT 2020

Nero Burning ROM, from Ahead Software. It is CD, DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray burning software for Windows, if you have the appropriate writer (as well as a play on Nero fiddling while Rome was burning). The software is sold as a suite and also comes with a lot of other utilities, including video disc and audio authoring/editing software.

I have this and versions as old as 7 still work fine in Windows 10 x64 with my Blu-Ray writer burner.