[Coco] Need help thanks in advance

Kevin Becker kevin at kevinbecker.org
Sat Oct 24 09:57:22 EDT 2020

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-server/backup-and-storage/support-for-hard-disks-exceeding-2-tb

Do you have 64-bit Windows 7? Does your machine support UEFI booting?
There is a good chance you are limited to 2TB and will just need to use
the rest of the space as a second drive. If your PC can support larger
partitions then, as was mentioned already, you will likely need to wipe
the drive, and set up GPT partitions and configure your system for UEFI
booting. Why not talk to the person or company that set it up for you?