[Coco] Need help thanks in advance

Joshua Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 23 21:07:41 EDT 2020

Hi guys I know this is off-topic but didn’t know who else to ask I just had my Windows 7 PC fixed with a brand new 4 TB hard drive put in it with Windows 7 ultimate when I got back my PC under properties of a hard drive it showing capacity 1.97 available hard drive space how can I get back the rest of my hard drive space the other 2 TB apparently they put a partition on it I believe is there any way of taking off the partition where I can get the whole 4 TB access again thanks I appreciate all your help