[Coco] OVCC - Setup Guide

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Fri Oct 23 02:03:38 EDT 2020

Ok - replying to my own post - I think I see what needed to be done -
which is weird in one way, and sorta-intuitive in another:

Basically - you have to "plug cartridges in" to each other - but you
select the libs (in linux, the .so file - in windows I think the .dll
files) that represent the devices (unless it's a game cart - then you
select the .ccc image file). So you first plug in the mpi, then into the
mpi plug in the disk controller, etc.

This really all needs to be written up in a clean and clear manner...

Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona
phoenixgarage.org
github.com/andrew-ayers