[Coco] Remember to Vote by Thursday Evening

Terry Steege tsteege at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 18:38:56 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Mr. Tony Podraza, Mr. John Mark Mobley, and myself were all nominated as
candidates for the office of Vice President for 2021.  Unfortunately Tony
had to withdraw from the race.  I would ask each of you to please shoot
Tony an email or FaceBook message wishing him well and for a fast
recovery.

I have to say I am honored to be a part of the Glenside Club and
appreciate all the comradery and support everyone has shown me and others
in the community.  A brief history of me and my CoCo journey starts when I
got my first CoCo from my parents' Christmas morning 1982.  It like most of
us changed the direction of my life.  I am currently active with the
CoCoTalk! podcast and setting up my three websites
https://retrotechtime.com/,  https://tandydataproducts.com/, and
https://thetandyshack.com/.

I was nominated for the VP position and I appreciate it very much.  If I
have the honor to serve the club in that capacity, I would become as
involved as possible promoting the club, CoCoFest, helping to consolidate
the club web sites, and making sure we preserve the history of the past
sites as well as the club's history.

Lately, I have been fortunate to work with Mr. Tony Podraza restoring,
scanning, and archiving past Glenside Club newsletters for the club's
website archive as well as working with Mr. Bob Swoger, hosting the
"Glenside Splash" version of the website at
https://retrotechtime.com/glensideccc/.  Additionally, I am working with
President Canales and Stevie Strowbridge to take over the duties as the
club's newsletter editor.  There is a lot of history in this club, and not
just with the club but the members as well, and I for one would like to
engage in preserving that, whether I hold an office or not.

Good luck to all the candidates running this year and feel free to contact
me anytime if I can be of assistance.

Please be sure to cast your vote at https://www.tandylist.com before the
meeting this Thursday evening.

Thank you again,