[Coco] Recreating the CoCo keyboard

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Oct 20 17:50:57 EDT 2020

On Oct 20, 2020, at 4:07 PM, Ciaran Anscomb <cocomalt at 6809.org.uk> wrote:

> Might be somewhat useful for emulation, assuming a sufficiently high
> "KRO" (or less, but intelligently partitioned).  And for a reasonable
> price in the UK I might even pick one up if they existed.

KRO?

I have contacted a number of suppliers that make the PCBs for various keyboard layouts. They seem to have the ability to do small quantities. Also found places that make complete total membrane keyboards with whatever layout want, even in small quantities. There might be some fun options here.

I’d love to have one of Ed's but I’ve never seen them available - always sold out :(