[Coco] WANTED: MUSICTRS80 Code and Data

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Oct 17 17:34:42 EDT 2020

William Barden requested (on the FaceBook group) that we remove his books from the archives. At the time, he was publishing a new book about his adventure writing computer books and all his old books are listed therefore requiring him by his publisher to secure his copyrights for his old stuff (they most likely bought publishing rights).
Previously, he knew his books were online and didn't mind. He had to remove them for legal reasons at the request of his publisher, which is understandable.