[Coco] WANTED: MUSICTRS80 Code and Data

Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey exile at weylan-yutani.com
Fri Oct 16 08:30:35 EDT 2020

On Thu, 2020-10-15 at 11:45 -0400, Arthur Flexser wrote:
> https://colorcomputerarchive.com/repo/Documents/Magazines/Color%20Computer%20News/Color%20Computer%20News%20%2310%20-%20July%201982.pdf

Art,
Thanks very much!
Yes, they are very close - I also got the impression that Gary Howard
read Clell Dildy's letter, and set to work sequencing William
Tell...once you translate the note table, it's just data entry.

Paul Fiscarelli had copies of this, and the Clell Dildy code with "Take
Me Home Country Roads", which he shared to me through Facebook and
which I've posted there for now.

I need to send them up to the archive as well for everyone.

I didn't know this was out there too - so it's great to add to the
timeline as well.

So much to explore and find for CoCo that I missed "way back when"
--
Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey <exile at weylan-yutani.com>
Weylan-Yutani Corporation