[Coco] 6809 to 6309 Switcher Help...Semi Related: ROM switcher ?

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Fri Nov 20 10:27:03 EST 2020

Semi Related:

I have a Coco whose 32K ROM is replaced by a Boot to Drivewire
ROM that only works to boot OS-9 from a drivewire server wondering
if there is a physical switch to allow one to switch between
two 32K ROMs so the original that has just bin sitting in a drawer
for years could be switched in to let me run COCO BASIC tape programs
and use game cartridges and Disk Basic.