[Coco] NitrOS-9 EOU (Ease of Use) Beta 5 released

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sat May 16 17:36:53 EDT 2020

That’s a good idea, actually, especially since quite a few people have multiple SD cards, so that they can dedicate one to be a “NitrOS9 Card”. The reason I changed it from automatically booting is that some “casual” users (who just want to try it, or just play games, etc.) have the NitrOS9 drive images on the same card as bunch of DECB stuff, and they didn’t want the Coco to be taken over by NitrOS9 every time they turned their Coco on with the SDC plugged in.
If someone wants to upload such an image withe autoboot all set up, and makes it quite clear that this will take you Coco over once you install it, we would be fine with that.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net