[Coco] NitrOS-9 EOU (Ease of Use) Beta 5 released

mpacan at flutterball.com mpacan at flutterball.com
Sat May 16 11:58:18 EDT 2020

   Kevin,
   What might be even better is if you could just make a copy (zip) of
   your entire SD card, with the Nitros9 EOU and autoboot files already
   created, and this could then just be potentially saved to the Color
   Computer Archive site, so anyone could just download it and place it on
   a SD, then it would really be an Ease of Use autobooting edition.  Just
   a thought, I would try it.