[Coco] Lots of EPROM programmers, but which one=

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 20:10:58 EDT 2020

 Thanks David,

Looks like the 2708 and 16 will go unused. :-)

Salvador

    On Friday, May 15, 2020, 07:06:58 PM CDT, David Jones <goofy_36 at yahoo.com> wrote:

  I have an Emp-11 that handles most things.  But for the 2716, I tend to use a EETools MegaMax that runs under DOS.  Also have a TL866 for more modern things and the CMOS version of the older ones that have lower programming voltages..  None of mine will handle a 2708.  I also use one of the first two for GAL's.
David