[Coco] pyDriveWire and OVCC ?

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Mon May 4 20:50:51 EDT 2020

   I have found that pyDriveWire works well with a real coco
   attached through a drive wire cable and a USB to serial
   adapter to the USB port of my laptop.

   So next I try and see if I can get a tcp connection between
   a .dsk file and a virtual coco running on OVCC.

   OK so I get pyDriveWire running and the messages
   seem to indicate everything is OK.

   pyDriveWire -U 6800 -a -p 65504

   I call up  localhost:6800

   And use the GUI to mount a .dsk file in disk 1.

   There are drive wire drivers in my boot but when I type /x1
   the virtual coco just hangs.

   Has anyone tested this type of setup?

   If so do you have any advice and a working boot .dsk for OVCC ?

   Charlie.
   On Ubuntu 18.04