[Coco] Making model1 physical disks

Al Hartman alhartman6 at verizon.net
Sun May 3 03:03:32 EDT 2020

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to do.

You need a disk controller that can write a single density track 0 and a particular address mark on the Directory on the disk.

Go here ( http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/index.htm [http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/index.htm] ), get the TestFDC.exe and run it to see if the disk controller in your Tandy 1000 can write a disk the Model 1 can read.

If that passes, I would format a disk in the emulator and use it to copy the .CMD files to the blank disk from the disk image.

-[ Al ]-