[Coco] pyDriveWire Q

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Sat May 2 15:56:59 EDT 2020

I noticed that the syntax --ui-port 6800 is incorrect for Linux at least
replace it
with -U 6800 also the ui folder must be the subdirectory of your current
path.
In Linux your user must be a member of group dip thats all you need for
Linux Mint
I found however that in Ubuntu it would only work if I ran as root,

sudo ./pyDriveWire -U 6800 -p /dev/ttyUSB0 --speed 115200

Charlie.