[Coco] MISTer FPGA project... CoCo3???

Francis Swygert farna at att.net
Sat May 2 11:18:45 EDT 2020

I know many have heard of the MIST board, which is a FPGA console/computer hardware board. It had some short comings for a CoCo core. Well, there is a new (to me, anyway!) MISTer project now! This uses a Terasic DE-10 NANO development board as it's base rather than a custom board. These are around $130 from Terasic. They do recommend an add-on SDRAM board for most cores. There isn't a Color Computer core (yet?), but there is a TRS-80 Model 1 and many others, including some 68000 based machines (Amigas and Sharp X68000). A CoCo3 implementation should be easy enough. Or is it to competitive to the CoCo FPGA project in price/performance to be of interest?

MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer

|  |  |

|  |
MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer

Main MiSTer binary and Wiki. Contribute to MiSTer-devel/Main_MiSTer development by creating an account on GitHub.

MiSTer FPGA Computer

|  |  |

|  |
MiSTer FPGA Computer

Mister FPGA Computer discussion group. 1) No spam please! Spammers will be removed instantly without warning. ...

Frank Swygert
 Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service
 803-604-6548