[Coco] Tandy Color Computer 3 RND Function

EDDY SZCZERBINSKI dhaulagiri at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 28 00:34:27 EDT 2020

Hello all,
regarding RND, I remember using the joystick values as an additional random factor.
Don't really remember exactly how, but I remember that during a game, the x,y values would "move a lot" and also not being the same numbers for the same action.  But of course, I agree it depends on the game played and this proposition does not work in all situations. But at the time, it was more than enough to introduce another random factor to prevent any repetition.
Stay safe and happy cocoeing !
Eddy from Quebec city