[Coco] Switch-a-roo oddity

Jason Reighard cocoman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:30:06 EDT 2020

Yes you must have the RCA plugged into the composite even when you are
using RGB since the SCART converter uses the composite signal for video
sync. I only suggest using the composite mode on the Switch-a-roo for PMODE
4 artifact colors. If you have any other questions or concerns please feel
free to contact me directly at cocoman at gmail.com

Jason Reighard
Cocoman.biz