[Coco] CocoFest postponed

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 13:41:49 EDT 2020

On Sun, Mar 15, 2020 at 11:47 AM Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Mar 15, 2020, at 9:45 AM, Carlos Camacho <idevgames at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > <cut>
>
> Let’s start with this... how many people go to both?

Well personally I normally only go to CoCoFEST and VCFMW.  As both are held
in Chicago and both host systems I like.

T.A. is to far of a drive for me and I have other responsibilities that
would make it hard to go further than what I already do.

Then there is the finances part.  There is just no way to afford two trips
that close together as well.

***END OF LINE***
| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites are:                                                         |
|   http://daves-hobbies.com                                            |
|   http://dwladd.com                                                   |
|   http://www.theterrorzone.com                                        |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |