[Coco] Online BASIC documentation project idea.

Lee leep at tigerbase.com
Fri Mar 13 10:42:18 EDT 2020

Another alternative to GitHub would be GitLab.  I've switched all my
projects (as has my work) from GitHub to GitLab.  I don't know that there's
any advantage of one over the other, but I wanted to throw it out there for
consideration.  I agree that having the documentation in a form and medium
that promotes change control and collaboration sounds like a good idea.
People could submit changes with a Merge Request and a central point of
control could review and accept those changes, or suggest alterations
before accepting them.

-----
Lee