[Coco] Online BASIC documentation project idea.

pfitchjr pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 12 22:33:35 EDT 2020

I agree that this would be a good thing.Sent from Samsung tablet
-------- Original message --------From: Lee <leep at tigerbase.com> Date: 3/11/20  8:18 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com> Subject: Re: [Coco] Online BASIC documentation project idea. I'm a big proponent for getting our "tribal knowledge" out of our heads andin a form that others can easily search and find information.  I think thisis a WONDERFUL idea.  I'd love to see it eventually extend to more thanBASIC.  Basic09, C, Assembly, Graphics, other hardware (ports/IO, etc),NitrOS9, ...  With community collaboration, this could turn into a vastlyvaluable resource for new and old CoCo programmers.-----LeeOn Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:07 AM Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:> I am thinking about creating an online BASIC manua, which would include> all the commands (Color BASIC, Extended Color BASIC, Disk Extended Color> BASIC, and CoCo 3 Color BASIC) as well as have technical notes such as> token values, how variables and strings work, and optimization tips.>> I would like to make this its own wiki, independent of my> www.CoCopedia.com project. Any objections?>> I'd either do it as something like  a subdomain: basic.subethasoftware.com> or basic.cocopedia.com perhaps.>> Thoughts?> --> Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT> only)> http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware> Sent from my MacBook.>> P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $4050! Sign up using my link and> I get credit:> http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)>>>> --> Coco mailing list> Coco at maltedmedia.com> https://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco>-- Coco mailing listCoco at maltedmedia.comhttps://pairlist5.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/coco