[Coco] Online BASIC documentation project idea.

Lee leep at tigerbase.com
Wed Mar 11 08:18:31 EDT 2020

I'm a big proponent for getting our "tribal knowledge" out of our heads and
in a form that others can easily search and find information.  I think this
is a WONDERFUL idea.  I'd love to see it eventually extend to more than
BASIC.  Basic09, C, Assembly, Graphics, other hardware (ports/IO, etc),
NitrOS9, ...  With community collaboration, this could turn into a vastly
valuable resource for new and old CoCo programmers.

-----
Lee