[Coco] Online BASIC documentation project idea.

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Wed Mar 11 06:07:49 EDT 2020

I am thinking about creating an online BASIC manua, which would include all the commands (Color BASIC, Extended Color BASIC, Disk Extended Color BASIC, and CoCo 3 Color BASIC) as well as have technical notes such as token values, how variables and strings work, and optimization tips.

I would like to make this its own wiki, independent of my www.CoCopedia.com project. Any objections?

I'd either do it as something like  a subdomain: basic.subethasoftware.com or basic.cocopedia.com perhaps.

Thoughts?
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $4050! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)