[Coco] Atom IDE + toolshed

pfitchjr at bellsouth.net pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Sun Mar 8 20:20:04 EDT 2020

Thanks for the suggestion. I think it almost worked<g>, but I'm still getting errors like .

copy: error 215 on file ''rogue128.dsk,./OS9Boot'': badly formed pathname
makdir: error 214 creating 'Rogue,.CMDS'
os9 copy 'rogue128.dsk,./OS9Boot' 'Rogue,.OS9Boot' -r -b=245760
os9 makdir "Rogue,.CMDS"
dsave: error 214 encountered during dsave

I think I'm going to have to have the output of dsave post processed to remove the "/" and not add the "." at all.  The os9 copy instructions don't have leading slashes, even when they show you how to drill down one or more directorys on the floppy image.