[Coco] Downland tribute on Nintendo Switch

Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey exile at weylan-yutani.com
Thu Mar 5 20:55:53 EST 2020

On Wed, 2020-03-04 at 20:43 -0600, Sean wrote:
> Someone posted their Downland creation for Super Mario Maker 2 on the
> Nintendo Switch on the AtariAge forums.  Looks really cool!
>
> https://atariage.com/forums/topic/302581-downland-for-trs-80-coco-recreated-on-nintendo-switch-in-super-mario-maker-2/

Yeah figures Nintendont wouldn't mind someone "recreating" some non-
Nofriendo game to enhance their platform, but gets downright
belligerent if someone recreates their game on a non-tendo platform.

Their constant take-downs of a Super Mario Bros. clone for the C64 is
just one example.

I won't buy a switch because I don't want to keep paying for their
lawyers to be obnoxious.

So... very cool that this exists... but I have a CoCo and can
experience The Real Thing instead.

--
Robert "Exile In Paradise" Murphey <exile at weylan-yutani.com>
Weylan-Yutani Corporation