[Coco] Some List Oddities...

Andrew keeper63 at cox.net
Thu Jun 18 02:37:32 EDT 2020

Dennis, thank you for the response; my replies are inline below:

> As far as skipping days, I don't know. Could be low message volume on
> the holiday. There were no messages on 6/8 and 6/9, for example. Did you
> get a digest? On the other hand, there were many messages on 12/31/19

No digests on 6/8 or 6/9 - so that is working properly. But what I am
wondering about isn't "skipped days" but rather the "skipping of volume
number" that seems to occur at the end of the year (again, I haven't
looked closely at all of my digests to see if a skip of volume number
happens during the course of a year).

> Since all the messages are archived and available to subscribers to the
> list, I really don't pay much attention to the digest.

I had an idea that may be true; as I noted, I don't really pay attention
either - it's just been this organizational effort that has brought it
to my attention.

> Here's a good summary of the Mailman options that are variously set:

I'll check it out - thanks!

--
Andrew L. Ayers
Glendale, Arizona