[Coco] OS9 text file format

Wayne Campbell asa.rand at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 14:56:20 EST 2020

This is why I have appreciated TextPad. OS9 text files use the $0D carriage
return character for line endings, the same as Mac uses them for paragraph
terminators. Makes it easy to save files out as "Mac compatible" and know
they will work in NitrOS9 as expected. From what I've read in the other
thread, notepad++ also does this. As there is no compiler for Basic09
programs apart from native environment, I have not had any reason to wonder
if there would be an issue with packing procedures in a Windows environment
and running them in a NitrOS9 environment.

Wayne