[Coco] EmuDisk floppy utility issue

Stephen Fischer SFischer1 at Mindspring.com
Wed Jan 1 20:32:05 EST 2020

Walt has not made any changes to the newer version on github since:

Latest commit
19b4614
on Aug 6, 2017

That's over two years.

  https://github.com/wzydhek/EmuDisk

In fact you need to dig deep to find an EXE.

As the other similar Windows GUI uses a installer built in 1998,

That's TWENTY YEARS ago.

I am scared to try and uninstall it and really wish EmuDisk woud be updated.

SHF