[Coco] REMINDER: CoCoFEST! Challenge

John W. Linville linville at tuxdriver.com
Thu Feb 13 15:22:17 EST 2020

CoCoFEST! Challenge -- Project Announcements

A couple of weeks ago, I announced that The CoCo Crew Podcast will
be sponsoring the CoCoFEST! Challenge...

	https://pairlist5.pair.net/pipermail/coco/2020-January/173573.html

This event starts on Saturday -- I hope you are ready! What will your
project be? Post a brief description as a reply to this email! Or,
post to The CoCo Crew Podcast group on Facebook:

	https://www.facebook.com/groups/1606095809633762/permalink/2524012911175376/

Get your entry in ASAP. You may be surprised at how much excitement
your announcement generates, and how much fun it will bring. It's
time to get ready.

CoCo Forever!!