[Coco] Melted Keyboard Repair

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Feb 3 23:31:30 EST 2020

So, now that you've cut the plastic welds off, how are you going to hold
the keyboard together after you reassemble it?

I'm betting the little metal balls serve no purpose at all, but somehow
crept in during manufacturing.  Maybe they were dandruff in the hair of a
robot that put the thing together.

Art