[Coco] High(Er) speed cassette loading.

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed Dec 30 19:14:47 EST 2020

I think with a higher quality recording device and media it could be
quite a bit faster. In reality, a floppy disk bears some similarity to
the way data is stored on a cassette tape. The cassette tape deck is an
inexpensive device that is not specifically built for the purpose of
storing digital data on tape.

Dave Philipsen