[Coco] Where can I find information on using the Cartridge port for I/O ?

Rick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 18:58:08 EST 2020

The keyboard connector/Mylar ribbon is a sore spot. If Tandy had only
sprung for a SIP pin header and some wires...

Have a look at the CD4066 'quad bilateral switch'. It connects anything
that needs a switch, even analog bidirectional. Dime a switch, but needs
no support beyond a decouple cap and can be powered by a potato. I
really like these things as a no-brainer drop in.

-ricku

  PS: Insteon? I have a good bit of abandoned Insteon hardware from the
old Mr House days. Will have to have a read on (and get some vinegar to
clean all those battery wells).