[Coco] CoCo 1 troubles

Rick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 08:54:13 EST 2020

Re select LED - Did/does it light up when the cable is inserted upside
down? All of the drives I've had did that, and I also did it a bunch.
Could simply mean the LED died;-)

Maybe this drive was part of a set? Try DIR 0 through DIR 3 - one of
them should make the drive step and maybe add an audible clack as the
head clamps down.

ricku