[Coco] 40th Anniversary CoCo T-Shirt

Carlos Camacho idevgames at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 12:51:43 EST 2020

Good Day,

I have made available my original design to celebrate the 40th Anniversary
of the Color Computer (1980 ~ 2020).

Currently, I have a white version:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/264971994192

and a Black Version:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/264970914720

The Black version has a special right shoulder emblem featuring a notable
CoCo character.

The back of the T-Shirt features the Motorola SAM chip block diagram of the
original Color Computer architecture. I redrew the entire diagram by hand
in high-resolution.

I will be adding some other CoCo related merchandise to my eBay store so
keep checking back.

In addition, I will be donating 1/2 of my profit from all sales of the 40th
Anniversary CoCo T-Shirt to the Glenside Color Computer Club so they can
sponsor a great 2021 CoCoFest.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope you enjoy your 40th Anniversary
CoCo T-Shirt as much as I did in designing it.

p.s. If your size is out of stock, email me directly and I will enter your
order by hand. (Also, if you need an M or smaller size, contact me
directly.)

Cheers,

Carlos Camacho
Color Computer Store