[Coco] December 20th Glenside Virtual Holiday Celebration Open House Poll

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Tue Dec 8 23:57:56 EST 2020

As noted, Glenside will hold a BlueJeans virtual open house Holiday
celebration (or, you can call it whatever you want, we're going to get
together for a few hours to chat and enjoy some community before the
main even of the holiday seasons kicks off), and I'm interested in
suggestions for the best time of day to hold the event.  I placed the
following options up for discussion, and can entertain others as
desired.  If you do use Facebook, please consider voting at:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/290791956162/permalink/10158903756151163/

December 20th is a Sunday. The options are:

* Afternoon (4PM Eastern, 3PM Central, 2PM Mountain, 1PM Pacific)

* Early Evening (7PM Eastern/6/5/4)

* Late Evening (9PM Eastern/8/7/6)

Suggestions/Comments are welcome.

Jim