[Coco] Need help off-topic

Joshua Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 26 07:33:55 EDT 2020

Hi guys I know this is off-topic but I really need some help here I am legally blind and I use a Windows 7 PC my Windows 7 PC is crashing due to a bad hard drive does anybody know how I can reinstall Windows 7 and get all the old updates up till the time that Microsoft stop supporting Windows 7 Windows 7 allows me to change my colors so I can see the screen decently enough windows 10 is not easily accessible for me thanks for any of your help greatly appreciated