[Coco] 'V - The Graphic Adventure' 2nd Demo PC - How To Run It!

Steven Wallis stevenw890 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 20:43:22 EDT 2020

No, I think they gave up on finishing this newer NAGI version around 2002.

Anyways, according to the following page, the 2nd Demo is 60% finished.
http://agiwiki.sierrahelp.com/index.php?title=V_-_The_Graphic_Adventure_Demo

Also, here is a Walkthrough for the CoCo version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI14JojqM8E

Readme.txt has help & keys info.