[Coco] Create Nitros9 DSK on SDC

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Wed Aug 26 01:42:17 EDT 2020

That's actually the problem, Bill. As far as I can tell, you can't
automatically extend a disk image with a CoCoSDC no matter how it's
made. You can format a 35-track disk image with the data for a hard
drive, but it's never going to be able to hold more than 157.5
kilobytes -- you'll start getting errors as soon as you try to seek
past the end of the disk.

Regarding NitrOS-9 and SDF disks, I think it should be entirely
transparent unless you try using the LBA mode (llcocosdc), which
probably does in fact bypass the SDF stuff. I think you SHOULD be able
to use, and format, SDF disks if you only access them using the
regular "rb1773" driver.