[Coco] Create Nitros9 DSK on SDC

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 23:35:55 EDT 2020

Gene:

Thanks for the input, but that does not work as expected.

If I use dmode to change the attributes of /SD1, it immediately reverts
back.

I first used the Drive 1,"test.dsk", NEW command to create a blank disk

Secondly I used dmode /sd1 to attempt to change attributes

Third, I use used the format /SD1 to initialize the disk. I say that "Y"
it was a had drive and "N", I did not want both a PHYSICAL and LOGICAL
Format (I also tried it the other way with BOTH a PHYSICAL and LOGICAL
format)

Fourth I again use the dmode command to view the attribes and they was
set to what the original attributes were *before I attempted to change them"

I am using Nitros9 ver 3.3.0 (build from the source in mid 2019) on a
6309 (2mg Boomerang board) with a SDC pack (latest firmware)

Ed