[Coco] CoCoSDC on TANO Dragon

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 14:23:06 EDT 2020

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 5:02 AM rietveld rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> You need to move both jumpers .    also if you are using an older SDC then
> you should upgrade the rom to DOSPLUS 5.0.     when You run 5.0 you can
> autostart SDCX

Henry,
Just so you know I now have 3 CoCoSDC's and two of them I have recently
gotten brand new and they do not have anything other than the SDC-DOS and
standard Disk Basic in the flash chip.

As far as the DOSPLUS 5.0 goes I have been trying to find this DOS, but so
far it isn't in the CoCoSDC area on worldofdragon and been looking a few
other places and haven't found it.

> SDC jumper settings for a Tano Dragon https://imgur.com/gallery/YedO8GD
>

> Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device

Sincerely,
David Ladd
***END OF LINE***
| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites are:                                                         |
|   http://daves-hobbies.com                                            |
|   http://dwladd.com                                                   |
|   http://www.theterrorzone.com                                        |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |