[Coco] pyDriveWire Q

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Thu Apr 30 14:49:04 EDT 2020

On Thursday 30 April 2020 14:26:21 Christopher R. Hawks wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 12:19:48 -0400
>
> Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:
> > On Thursday 30 April 2020 08:34:04 Christopher R. Hawks wrote:

> > > https://cocosdc.blogspot.com/
> > >
> > >     It was actually posted by Kevin Becker in the "coco sdc"
> > > thread.
> >
> > No wonder I couldn't find it, but I got it, ff's histoy still had
> > it. Wrote setup.dsk to the sd card, sdcdos can't find it.
> >
> > > Christopher R. Hawks
> > > HAWKSoft
> > > --
> > > If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred
> > > minus one day so I never have to live without you.
> > >                      ---Winnie Ther Pooh
> > >        \   ^__^
> > >         \  (oo)\_______
> > >            (__)\       )\/\
> > >
> > >                ||----w |
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
>
>     Does SDC-DOS complain when you 'mount' it with the DRIVE command??
> "DRIVE 0,SETUP.DSK"
>
>     What does "DIR -" show?? Should show the root directory of the
> sd card.

I'll try both commands when I next tackle the basement steps, but my game
knee has had its exercise for the day as its made about 6 passes both
ways now, I've been trying to find out why the coco isn't speaking to
pydrivewire.

Don't get old Christopher, the only gold is in the white bowl. :-[

> Christopher R. Hawks
> HAWKSoft
> --
> People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a
> confession of character.		   --Ralph Waldo Emerson
>        \   ^__^
>
>                ||----w |

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)