[Coco] pyDriveWire Q

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Thu Apr 30 14:26:21 EDT 2020

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 12:19:48 -0400
Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:

> On Thursday 30 April 2020 08:34:04 Christopher R. Hawks wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 07:23:58 -0400
> >
> > Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:
> > > On Wednesday 29 April 2020 21:02:17 Christopher R. Hawks wrote:
> > >
> > > Don't know where it went, but I can't find your msg with the
> > > blogspot address of the latest SDC firmware.  Can you repost it
> > > plz?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > Cheers, Gene Heskett
> >
> > https://cocosdc.blogspot.com/
> >
> >     It was actually posted by Kevin Becker in the "coco sdc" thread.
> >
> No wonder I couldn't find it, but I got it, ff's histoy still had it.
> Wrote setup.dsk to the sd card, sdcdos can't find it.
>

> > Christopher R. Hawks
> > HAWKSoft
> > --
> > If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred
> > minus one day so I never have to live without you.
> >                      ---Winnie Ther Pooh
> >        \   ^__^
> >         \  (oo)\_______
> >            (__)\       )\/\
> >
> >                ||----w |
>

> Cheers, Gene Heskett

    Does SDC-DOS complain when you 'mount' it with the DRIVE command??
"DRIVE 0,SETUP.DSK"

    What does "DIR -" show?? Should show the root directory of the
sd card.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a
confession of character.		   --Ralph Waldo Emerson