[Coco] pyDriveWire Q

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Wed Apr 29 21:43:24 EDT 2020

Gene,

I see that you are trying to use 230400 baud.  If you are using a real Coco3 try using 115200 baud.  PyDriveWire does not currently support the “DW4 turbo mode”.  Higher speeds are currently only supported if you are using either (a) a FPGA based Coco or (b) MegaMiniMPI 16550 ports.

One other note that you can provide disk image names on the command line as well:

./pyDriveWire [server_options] [/path/to/x0.dsk] [/path/to/x1.dsk] etc.

Sent from my iPad