[Coco] pyDriveWire Q

Kevin Becker kevin at kevinbecker.org
Wed Apr 29 16:07:09 EDT 2020

Mikey announce an "easy install version" a few weeks ago.  I've been
meaning to check it out but haven't given it a try personally yet.

=
Announcement: pyDriveWire v0.5c - The Easy Install Edition
---

(new for v0.5c) pyDriveWire has two Easy Installtion Methods: Binary
Package
and Docker. These options are designed for Ease Of Use and do not
require a
complex series of installation steps. pyDriveWire can also be run
directly
from any pypy or python install if it meets the appropriate
requirements.

Documentation:

https://tinyurl.com/yc9r7eg8
https://github.com/n6il/pyDriveWire/blob/v0.5c/docs/The%20pyDriveWire%20Manual.md