[Coco] pyDriveWire Q

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Wed Apr 29 15:55:19 EDT 2020

Drivewire has died, can't find the RXTX libraries

So trying to make pyDriveWire run, but there seems to be a total lack of
install and configure hot-to's. recommended to run it with pypy, which
has been installed, but the failure msg is, shall wwe say, less than
helpfull.
gene at coyote:/CoCo/pyDriveWire$ pypy pyDriveWire
  File "pyDriveWire", line 3
    python=$(which pypy)
           ^
SyntaxError: Unknown character
That don't mean jack to me.

Anybody have a clue where to find this stuff?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis