[Coco] Recursively delete directories

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue Apr 28 13:18:10 EDT 2020

Bill- Yes, this was before NitrOs-9 and source code.

Use the source Luke!

We just found the reference to the prompt in the code then NOP'd it out.

Having an option would be so much better.

Making sure you want to delete everything is a must.... hahaha

Fun little project!

Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com