[Coco] Min load on NitroOs9

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 21:05:58 EDT 2020

The only way this is going to work is the following modules need to
unloaded from the boot file to the min boot for floppy, video, /hd0 the
kernel No snd modules mdir, del, deldir,list, rename, merge, mfree, procs,
rename, and tmode.

It will make the processing of debug much easer for me. It it does not find
in the emory it will try and find in /dd/cmds or /d0/cmds so it should not
have to be loaded in memory.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>