[Coco] Can I fix an old monitor?

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 27 11:24:36 EDT 2020

The symptom it displays is a little odd.

It has trouble turning on and trouble coming back out of sleep mode.

I can use it for hours and hours but go away for twenty minutes and
it wont redisplay.  I can see it is trying because I get some screen
flashing.

And sometimes after several flashes it might come back on.

But once it's on its stays on until I stop using it a let it sleep.

Walter